In God We Trust Skeleton Smoking a Cigarette Sweater. Head of a Skeleton with a Burning Cigarette Vincent van Gogh (1853 - 1890), Antwerp, January-February 1886 This skeleton with a lit cigarette in its mouth is a juvenile joke. Van Gogh painted it in early 1886, while studying at the art academy in Antwerp. The painting shows that he had a good command of anatomy. Drawing skeletons was a standard exercise at the academy, but painting them was not part of the curriculum. He must have made this painting at some other time, between or after his lessons.This classic crew-neck sweatshirt is an essential basic for anyone’s wardrobe. The ribbed cuffs on the sleeves and waist are reinforced, and the high-quality cotton ensure that you’ll enjoy this cuddly and cool sweatshirt for many moons to come.
- Reinforced sleeves & waist cuffs
- Raglan sleeves, crew neck with triangle
- Combed cotton for long durability
- Smooth quality fabrics 8.3 oz
- Material: 80% cotton, 20% polyester (heather: 85% cotton, 15% rayon)